[Desktop_architects] RE: [Lf_desktop] LF Desktop Linux Workgroup Conference Call - Minutes1/16

Chris Gregan cgregan at aptenix.com
Thu Jan 17 14:58:22 PST 2008

I had been toying around with starting a promotional site with the
slogan "Free Yourself" but would be happy to pass on the idea to LF.

Free Yourself: From Restrictive Licensing
Free Yourself: From High Costs
Free Yourself: From Closed Source

Chris Gregan
Open Source Consultant/Founder
Aptenix LLC Desktop Solutions
New Market MD 21774
cgregan at aptenix.com
240-422-9224

"Open source, open minds."

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the fax address or telephone number above and delete this message. Thank you.