[Desktop_architects] LF Collaboration Summit DAM-5 Lightening talks

John Walicki walicki at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 7 12:44:52 PST 2008

LF Collaboration Summit DAM-5 Lightening Talk - Call for Proposals

The LF Collaboration Summit DAM-5 agenda is coming together and DAM-5
registrations are starting to flow in. Most all of the sessions now have
confirmed presenters and speakers.  I'm still coordinating some of the
joint sessions with other LF working groups.  You can review the agenda at
https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Desktop_April_Summit_2008_Agenda

Our next step is to solicit proposals for Lightening talks on Thursday
4/10.  If you would like to represent a .org project we'll reserve a slot
for you.  I've attached a template we'd like everyone to follow.  Submit
it to Alan Clark and I and we'll consolidate the presentations.

We're particularly interested in hearing about your project's 2008 plans,
challenges and interdependencies with other Linux Desktop projects.  The
DAM is a great place to work with the desktop leaders toward advancing
your efforts.

Lightening talk deadline : March 26th

Remember to register at
https://www.linux-foundation.org/events/collaboration

If you need to assistance with Travel, apply at
https://www.linux-foundation.org/travel

-- John Walicki
LF Desktop workgroup chairman