[Desktop_architects] LF Collaboration Summit DAM-5 Lightening talks

Daisuke Kameda daisuke at kde.gr.jp
Mon Mar 24 06:28:01 PDT 2008

Hello Tiago,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.

Tiago Vignatti wrote:
> I did a post which can be related to this new desktop concept. Please,
> take a look here:
>
> http://vignatti.wordpress.com/2008/03/21/traversing-x11-clients-behind-nat-or-x11-end-to-end-connectivity/

I have read this. But your idea differ from my idea, I think.

My image is similar to http://www.osnews.com/story/12806.
I accidentally read it on 2005/12/09 (I wrote blog in Japanese).
http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/blog/index.cgi/desktop/d-bus_service.htm

I agreed and sympathized with it, because I think similar things
on that days.

But, I felt this image to be very far and very shining just like
the Polestar. And my idea feel like the sun. I come to feel it
more near and shining more than that time.

Realizing collaboration GNOME, KDE, Mozilla, and OpenOffice.org
is the first and indispensable step of all.

It is regrettable for me that I can't explain perfectly.

Regards,
--
Daisuke Kameda
    Japan KDE Users' Group:  President