[Desktop_architects] Desktop Architects Session at Collaboration Summit

Cole_Crawford at Dell.com Cole_Crawford at Dell.com
Tue Feb 10 09:50:31 PST 2009

Outside the mailing list it sounds like there is interest in holding a
session for the Desktop Architects group.  I know a lot of people on
this list will have other commitments at the event so I thought getting
ideas from you guys would help determine how long we would need.

Obviously there are many opinions around security patches and ISV
involvement. Other topics of interest may include:

* Flexible Computing / OS Streaming  / Nomad
* Portland Project updates - DAPI-Dbus / Xdg-utils etc
* ( a little selfish ) Counting global linux desktops

Keep the ideas coming and we'll hammer out the ideal length of a session
at the Summit.

Cole