[Desktop_architects] Desktop Architects Session at CollaborationSummit

C. Craig Ross ccr at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Mar 17 09:39:28 PDT 2009

Hi,

Just to give everyone a quick update.  The Desktop track is scheduled for
Thursday, April 9th in the afternoon.  There are already two sessions
confirmed:

State of GNOME - Stormy Peters
The Rebuilt Linux Graphics Driver - Keith Packard

We are also planning a session to discuss the results of the recent
Novell-sponsored desktop survey (
http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS6982786934.html).

We would like to get some collaborative discussions scheduled, either on the
topics Cole mentioned or other topics of interest.  If required, we can
schedule the presentations in the morning and leave the afternoon for
discussions.  It would be great to finalize the session before the end of
the week, so please provide us with any feedback and/or suggestions.
Thanks.

Cheers,

C.

 Cole_Crawford at dell.com wrote:

>> Thought I would throw this out there one more time.  I think at the very
>> least we should take a 2 hour window to discuss security related
>> patches.
>>
>> Thoughts?

C. Craig Ross
Community Relations Manager