[Desktop_architects] Workgroup Meetings at Collaboration Summit

C. Craig Ross ccr at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Feb 1 09:55:11 PST 2010

Hello,

We are reaching out to all of our workgroups to remind you about the
upcoming Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit being held at the Hotel
Kabuki in San Francisco on April 14 - 16, 2010.  This is a great opportunity
for workgroups to meet face-to-face and interact with other Linux community
members and we strongly encourage your workgroup to participate.  If your
workgroup would like to reserve meeting space at the venue for meetings
please let us know as soon as possible.  Please include the length of your
meeting (1/2 day, 1 day, 1.5 days, or 2 days), the number of people you are
expecting and any technical requirements that you may have.  To request your
invitation or to learn more about the 4th Annual Collaboration Summit please
visit http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit

We look forward to your participation and hope to see you in April.  If you
have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.  Thank you.

Regards,

C.

--
C. Craig Ross