[Desktop_architects] (no subject)

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:25:21 PST 2011

I got also annoyed by this spam. As I did not see any Desktop Architects
activity, I was already thinking about telling the admins to remove the
list, or at least close it for postings. I only never came around to
talk to the admins. I have CCed them now.

David, Dan, this mailing list of the inactive Desktop Architects group
has turned to a spam collector (used by a commercial conference agency).
Perhaps you better remove it and let only the archives available, to
stop the spam.

David, Dan, perhaps you could also modify the Desktop-Architects-related
pages on the LF web site telling that there is no activity any more and
that the active desktop work happens on freedesktop.org.

Everyone agrees with that?

    Till