[fhs-discuss] Split home directory for each user into two parts

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:44:52 PDT 2011

Matthew,

Two questions:

   * What do you mean by start a project--do you mean file a bug in
bugzilla?

   * Why not write directly to the list instead of to me with a cc to
the list?  (I don't need a cc as I am on the list.)  What you do messes
up the normal "reply to"--it goes to you instead of the list and I have
to manually change it (even if I do a "reply all").

Thanks!

Randy Kramer