[Fuego] New LTP test node for Fuego

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Wed Nov 2 06:44:29 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have created a new LTP test node for Fuego that is supposed
to supersede the existing Functional.LTP.* nodes. The main advantages
of the new LTP test node are:

1) It supports all LTP native tests, the LTP Open Posix test suite and the LTP real-time tests. In contrast, the old version only supports a couple of native tests, and the LTP Open Posix test suite (partially).
2) Tests can easily be selected through checkboxes.
3) It includes a post-processing tool that parses the LTP results into a spreadsheet that is easy to read and analyze.
4) It does not include tweaks for specific boards. Those tweaks should be in a different place such as a test plan, the front end or contributed upstream.

Some of the patches involved tarballs so I couldn't send them through the mailing list, please
find the complete commits here:
https://bitbucket.org/nirrognas/fuego-core/commits/all
https://bitbucket.org/nirrognas/fuego/commits/all

The patches are based on Tim's next branch (I hope that's ok).

There are still a few TODOs [1] but I think it is already pretty usable. I have tested it
on the beagleblack and other boards as well.

I have sent a few unrelated patches as well, sorry. Please consider them as well.

Best regards,
Daniel

[1] http://elinux.org/images/7/77/Fuego-jamboree-oct-2016.pdf