[Fuego] Sorry for delays in responding

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at am.sony.com
Fri Nov 4 14:32:20 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Sorry for delays responding to emails on the fuego list.  I've been in Santa Fe this week at Plumbers conference, researching other test systems and discussing testing issues with other developers in the community.  I had some great discussions, and I'll share some things I learned, and ideas for future directions and Fuego improvements on the list later.  I have to catch a flight soon, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still engaged with Fuego and really appreciate the patches and input.

I'll try to get back into the swing of things next week.

One thing I definitely need to work on is the release process for Fuego.  I have some patches in 'next' that I've partially validated, and I'm planning on making a new release soon.  However, this is my first Fuego release, and I'm working on the process as I'm doing it, so I apologize for delays.  Some aspects of the 2-repository configuration for Fuego make the testing and release process (going from the 'next' branch to the 'master' branch) somewhat awkward.  But I hope that future releases will be smoother.

Thanks,
 -- Tim