[Fuego] Fuego 1.0.0 release

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Nov 14 04:19:59 UTC 2016

Maybe I said to much here.
For now Jenkins is probably the best solution as reference front-end
because developing a new front-end will require too much resources.

> This has another side advantage: we can download the tests' source code in a "lazy" fashion
> (i.e.: when the test is run for the first time) instead of having to download everything
> when installing Fuego from scratch.

By "This" I mean decoupling the source code from the Fuego repository.

IoT Technology center
Toshiba Corp. Industrial ICT solutions,
Daniel SANGORRIN