[Fuego] Support for arm64 architecture

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at am.sony.com
Mon Nov 21 18:26:04 UTC 2016

Yes.  It should work fine.  You just need to provide an arm64 SDK.
See http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_toolchain for instructions to add
your own toolchain.  That pages focuses on installing a toolchain built
with the Yocto Project, but it is relatively easy to install a toolchain
from another source.

If you find that one of test programs doesn't compile with your toolchain,
please report it here.  That's a bug that we should fix.