[Fuego] [LTSI-dev] requesto of information

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Thu Oct 20 06:38:09 UTC 2016

Hi Giampiero,
Cc: fuego and ltsi-dev mailing lists

> From: Novello Giampiero [mailto:Giampiero.Novello at vimar.com]
> Sorry where i can find the test.
> I would like to see how they are made.
> In this pdf there are a lot of test
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/Introduction-to-Fuego.pdf
>
> but in the git
> git clone https://bitbucket.org/cogentembedded/fuego.git
> they was not available.
>
> May you help me ?

At the moment there are two repositories:
- fuego.git contains scripts to make the installation easier
- fuego-core.git contains the real fuego framework

The tests that you are looking for are inside fuego-core.git. For example, take a look
at the following URL:

https://bitbucket.org/cogentembedded/fuego-core/src/3e8bfc4b14cd27b6f2fac5d4fbbbe826e5aaad07/engine/tests/?at=master

Best regards,
Daniel