[Fuego] [LTSI-dev] First post, LTSI TEST questions

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at am.sony.com
Wed Sep 21 00:23:46 UTC 2016

Unfortunately, no.  Each test is supposed to come with a description field
filled in (in it's config.xml file).  But I was recently examining them, and the
descriptions are often missing, and sometimes quite minimal.  IMHO this is
something we should really fix up.

One feature I'd like to add to the command line tool (which is under construction
at the moment) is the ability to list the descriptions in a kind-of catalog form,
so people can peruse these more easily.

And finally, I'm hoping in the very long term to put each test in it's own package,
and have such information easily accessible via a standard package manager tool.

Sorry - I know this doesn't help you in your evaluation in the short term.

> Thanks very much in advance!

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate the tool.  As we receive feedback from people
it helps us prioritize the things we're working on.
 -- Tim