[Fuego] [LTSI-dev] First post, LTSI TEST questions

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at am.sony.com
Wed Sep 21 23:33:19 UTC 2016

The tests consist of multiple files, but the main "base script" for each test, which
is the one that builds the source, deploys it to target, executes it and collects
and analyses the result is in each test's "home" directory under /home/jenkins/tests
(inside the container).

So, for example, the base script for bonnie is in /home/Jenkins/tests/Benchmark.bonnie,
and is called bonnie++.sh

See http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test#Files for a description of the different files
that are part of a test definition, and where they are in the system (inside the container).

Because there are symlinks, you can find the files via multiple paths:
/home/jenkins/tests/{test_name}
or
/home/jenkins/fuego/engine/tests/{test_name}

Note that /home/jenkins/fuego corresponds to the git repository fuego-core.
(See https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego-core/)

> I looked around, expecting to find .c or .cpp files within the jaa-public directory
> and the docker volume, no luck.
> Perhaps these come in on a further installation step, but I don’t seem to see that
> happening in
> the steps of the jta document pdf.

It sounds like you're using jta instead of fuego (and an older version of jta at that).
You might want to try using fuego instead, from this repository:
https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego/

I'm not sure how far behind fuego jta is, but jta is deprecated now.
 -- Tim