[Fuego] [LTSI-dev] First post, LTSI TEST questions

Doug Crawford dcrawford at zonoff.com
Thu Sep 22 14:11:03 UTC 2016

> It sounds like you're using jta instead of fuego (and an older version of jta at that).
> You might want to try using fuego instead, from this repository:
> https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego/
>
> I'm not sure how far behind fuego jta is, but jta is deprecated now.
> -- Tim

I repeated the install with fuego from the repository and that went great!
Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction.
The instructions on the repository page were spot on and an improvement on the
Installation section fo fuego-docs.pdf .

So  now have the server up and accessible.
That’s a long way from where I was last week!  :)

The fuego-docs.pdf goes into great detail on creating tests and customizing the system for a new embedded system.
I think I need something a little different-  like a canned configuration for running the package
against something standardized, like a Raspberry Pi 3.
Can you "fast track” me somehow to achieving that?  If so I think I’ll then have what I need to
intelligently evaluate the test suite to our needs.

(Perhaps this is something that would be useful in general- inclusion of one standardized example
like the Pi)

— Doug C.