[Fuego] [LTSI-dev] First post, LTSI TEST questions

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at am.sony.com
Thu Sep 22 16:52:16 UTC 2016

Yes, it should.  Sorry about that.  I thought that might be the link you used... :-)
I don't own that page, but I'll try to get it changed.

If anyone from the LTSI project is watching this thread - can you change the link on
http://ltsi.linuxfoundation.org/ltsi-test-project
for the wording:  "Download LTSI Test Environment"
from
https://bitbucket.org/cogentembedded/jta-public/
https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego
?

As an aside, I'd like to get a pre-built fuego image on docker.com that people can try out
without having to do the initial build.

Thanks,
 -- Tim