[Fuego] Value of the Fuego to kernel "integrators"?

Doug Crawford dcrawford at zonoff.com
Fri Sep 23 14:09:02 UTC 2016

A perception in our organization is that Fuego is intended for kernel developers in the development of long term supported kernels.
We are more “kernel integrators”;  we pick up LTS kernels through Yocto, and integrate them with our choice of file system and device drivers.

What would you say is the value in us running Fuego against our specific integrations?
My sense is that it will be beneficial since the combinations of items we have integrated are unique
(especially the drivers) and may have integration problems.- but my opinion is theoretical intuition rather than experience.

Thanks!