[Fuego] Fuego v1.1 release

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 05:56:00 UTC 2017

Thanks Tim, I will comment out the lines related to 'ttc'.

Regards,
Dhinakar

On Apr 6, 2017 11:10 AM, "Bird, Timothy" <Tim.Bird at sony.com> wrote:

Dhinakar,

If you can't work around this with a proxy fix, as Daniel has suggested,
just comment out
the lines in the Dockerfile that do this access.  You are not going to use
'ttc', so there's no
issue if you just don't download that code into the container.

Just comment out these three lines:
RUN git clone https://github.com/tbird20d/ttc.git
$INST_FUEGO_ENGINE_PATH/ttc
RUN $INSTALL_FUEGO_ENGINE_PATH/ttc/install.sh /usr/local/bin
RUN perl -p -i -e "s#config_dir = \"/etc\"#config_dir =
\"/fuego-ro/conf\"#" /usr/local/bin/ttc

 -- Tim

Functional.fuego_board_check.
> You can
>               > make a job for this with:
>               >        $ ftc add-job -b <your_board_name> -t
>               > Functional.fuego_board_check -s default
>               >
>               >       For a first run, to get more logging information,
edit the
> job
>               > configuration, and uncomment
>               >       the line that has this:
>               >       #FUEGO_DEBUG=1
>               >
>               >       That is, remove the leading hash, and Fuego will add
> extra debug
>               > information to the console output
>               >       for the test, which you can view in the Jenkins
interface.
>               >
>               >       Save that change to the job configuration.
>               >
>               >       Then, "build" that job in the Jenkins interface.
>               >
>               >       Proceed  to this point, and let me know if anything
fails.
> Then we can
>               > discuss ideas for how to get
>               >       the LTP code onto the target board, and how to
alter the
> existing test
>               > to use the pre-installed
>               >       LTP software.
>               >
>               >       Good luck.
>               >        -- Tim
>               >
>               >       P.S. Documents on the wiki are currently in flux, to
> reflect
>               > information for the 1.1 release. They should
>               >       be ready in time for the actual release.  But
please be
> patient as
>               > information may change in the next
>               >       few days.
>               >
>               >

Bird, Timothy
>               >
>               >       > <Tim.Bird at sony.com <mailto:Tim.Bird at sony.com>
> <mailto:Tim.Bird at sony.com <mailto:Tim.Bird at sony.com> >
>               > <mailto:Tim.Bird at sony.com <mailto:Tim.Bird at sony.com>
> <mailto:Tim.Bird at sony.com <mailto:Tim.Bird at sony.com> > > > wrote:
>               >       >
>               >       >
>               >       >                       See answers inline below.
>               >       >
Friday, March 31,
> 2017 1:46 AM
>               >       >                       > Hi Tim,
>               >       >                       >
>               >       >                       > UART Alpha Version
>               >       >                       > ************************
>               >       >                       > I have to demo Fuego to
my management
> on one
>               >       > of our target board.
>               >       >                       > The target board has only
UART
http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_toolchain
***************************
>               >       >                       > 1. Is there any plan to
add LTP-DDT test
> suite into
>               >       > Fuego container?
>               >       >                       There were no prior plans
to do this, but it
> looks like
>               >       > an interesting suite to add.
>               >       >                       Since we have LTP, and
LTP-DDT is a
http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test
> <http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test>
>               > <http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test
> <http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test> >
>               >       > <http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test
> <http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test>
>               > <http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test
> <http://bird.org/fuego/Adding_a_test> > >
>               >       >
>               >       >
>               >       >
>               >       >
>               >       >               Thanks I will check the above link.
Can you also
> point me to
>               >       > the link which helps me to run Fuego on port other
> than 8080?
>               >       >
>               >       >
>               >       >                       > 3. Is the dashboard
customizable?
>               >       >                       Yes.  The Jenkins dashboard
is extremely
>               >       > customizable, and there are numerous
>               >       >                       view options and plugins to
configure how
> you want
>               >       > the dashboard to look.
>               >       >                       JTA and Fuego 1.0 used a
lot of these
> plugins to
>               >       > create a specific look.
>               >       >                       Fuego 1.1 leaves this more
as an exercise
> for the
>               >       > user, since each site may want
>               >       >                       their own Jenkins interface
customizations.
> We try to
>               >       > require a minimal set
>               >       >                       of Jenkins plugins for
Fuego core
> functionality.  Then,
>               >       > individual users and sites
>               >       >                       can choose which of the
Jenkins plugins to