[Fuego] Fuego v1.1 release

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:25:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sorry this git clone issue seems to be internal to our company. I have
reported and raised a request for an exception.

Meanwhile I have manually downloaded and setup Serio as per the
instructions in the docker file. But the issue now is I have one generic
Jenkins version running on port 8080  and I want Fuego to run on port 8081.
So the next step in Docker file is failing if I change the port to 8081.
How do I fix it? Please let me know.

Regards,
Dhinakar