[Fuego] Fuego v1.1 release

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Apr 6 15:18:33 UTC 2017

The very next step should not be failing, it's just doing a sed operation.

Maybe it's this step?:
RUN service jenkins start && \
        sleep 30 && \
        sudo -u jenkins java -jar /var/cache/jenkins/war/WEB-INF/jenkins-cli.jar -s http://localhost:8080/fuego install-plugin description-setter && \
        sudo -u jenkins java -jar /var/cache/jenkins/war/WEB-INF/jenkins-cli.jar -s http://localhost:8080/fuego install-plugin pegdown-formatter

In this case, change all occurrences of 8080  to 8081.

If this doesn't resolve your issue, please send the output from the ./install.sh so we can see the error message you're getting.
 -- Tim