[Fuego] Fuego v1.1 setup queries

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:38:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

I tried setting up Fuego v1.1 based on the Fuego_Quickstart_Guide. Please
find my queries based on that below.

1. Only Jenkins CI server and network benchmark servers are started when I
execute 'fuego-host-scripts/docker-start-container.sh' and the control goes
to 'root at linux-pc-name:/#' after that. Is that fine? Is this what you call
as 'container prompt'?

2. Typo in 'Create board file' section. '$ cd fuego-rw/boards' instead of '$
cd fuego-ro/boards'

3. (container prompt)$ FTC add-nodes myboard docker doesn't work. I get
missing or unrecognized command. Use "ftc help" to get usage help. Where is
the list of 'ftc global options' available?

Iam currently stuck while adding a node that I created. Please clarify the
above so that I could proceed further.

Regards,
Dhinakar