[Fuego] Fuego v1.1 setup queries

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Apr 10 17:33:28 UTC 2017

Yes.

> 2. Typo in 'Create board file' section. '$ cd fuego-rw/boards' instead of '$ cd
> fuego-ro/boards'

Thanks for the report.  I fixed it.

> 3. (container prompt)$ FTC add-nodes myboard docker doesn't work. I get
> missing or unrecognized command. Use "ftc help" to get usage help. Where
> is the list of 'ftc global options' available?
>

> Iam currently stuck while adding a node that I created. Please clarify the
> above so that I could proceed further.

Sorry - the bug that Daniel reported (that I screwed up ftc in the last commit
of the 1.1.0 release) is the problem here.  I've fixed this in the master
branch.  I haven't done my own build and testing yet.  I'll have more
confidence in my fix in about an hour.  But you can try this now:

Outside the container, cd to fuego-core.
There, do a 'git pull' command, to get the correct 'ftc' version.
 $ cd <some-dir>/fuego-core
 $ git pull

Inside the container (at the container prompt), verify that you got the right ftc
with 'ftc version'

   # ftc version
ftc: version 1.1.0

This version of ftc should support the add-nodes and add-jobs commands necessary
to continue.

Thanks for hanging in there, and for the bug reports.
 -- Tim