[Fuego] Fuego v1.1 setup queries

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Apr 11 04:41:05 UTC 2017

Here are some samples:
bbb-node-config.xml was copied from /var/lib/jenkins/nodes/bbb/config.xml in my Docker container.
bbb.default.Functional.hello_world-config.xml was copied from
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/bbb.default.Functional.hello_world/config.xml in my Docker container.

Now that you've got 'ftc add-nodes' and 'ftc add-jobs' working, you should be able to create
files like these from the command line.  But if you put these (renamed to just 'config.xml'
into appropriate directories, and then have Jenkins re-read its configuration, these should
show up inside the Jenkins interface.  To have Jenkins re-read its configuration, go to
the top Jenkins menu in the dashboard (by clicking on the Jenkins icon or the Jenkins menu
item at the top left of any Jenkins interface page.)  The select "Manage Jenkins", then select
"Reload Configuration from Disk" (about 4 items down on the page that appears).

 -- Tim