[Fuego] New 'ftc add-view' in 'next' branch

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Apr 13 01:34:39 UTC 2017

Hey Fuego fans,

I've added a new command to ftc, called 'add-view'.  This can be used to add a view to the Jenkins interface.
It is not really intended for everyday end-user use, but I find it handy for automated testing of Fuego during
my release management.  So, I don't expect a lot of people to use it, but it does come in handy for a few things.
For example, you can add a view for batch jobs with:
  $ ftc add-view batch ".*.batch"

You could add a view for the jobs related to a node with:
 $ ftc add-view myboard "myboard.*"

And, if you wanted to re-create some of the traditional Fuego dashboard views, you could use:
 $ ftc add-view Functional ".*Functional.*"
 $ ftc add-view Benchmark ".*Benchmark.*"

It's in my 'next' branch on bitbucket, if anyone wants to experiment with it.

Regards,
 -- Tim