[Fuego] Board setup

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Thu Apr 13 05:05:50 UTC 2017

On 13.4.2017 01:44, Frank Rowand wrote:
> [...]

I understand your statement. Then I think fuego should help to
workaround this. Because if you work with several similar boards you
have no idea which one it is and ttyUSBx assignment is done at run time
and it is not stable. Only path to certain port is the same all the
time. Also with one flaky usb cable this is not going to work.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854