[Fuego] sersh issues (was RE: ERROR: could not open port...)

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:09:43 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

I tried varying IO_TIME_SERIAL as well as the Baud Rate but I get the same
error pasted below.

ERROR: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '[[&&serio_cmd_done&&]]'

I am trying to troubleshoot the issue, will keep you posted.
If anyone else have any clue about it please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Dhinakar