[Fuego] Functional.fuego_board_check test failure - console log (/dev/ttyUSB0)

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Apr 27 16:49:28 UTC 2017

Note that I'm pretty sure dash would work also.

Can't you just build bash or dash and put it on the target yourself?
sercp seems to work, and you only need to do this once.  It doesn't
have the be the main shell of the target, just installed somewhere
it can be used.  the sequence would be:
Once:
 * build bash or dash for the target (or find an ARM version somewhere on the Internet)
 * install it on target (somewhere like /usr/local/bin)

Once before executing tests:
 * manually start /usr/local/bin/bash on target so it will be the console shell

During tests:
 * run tests normally, and they should use that shell.

After executing tests:
 * just exit the shell on the console, to return to the original busybox shell.

Eventually, invoking the alternate shell could be put into something like
the ov_transport_connect() function (when that is created).  But it could
be done manually as a workaround for the short term.

> Meanwhile, Is it difficult to fix this issue or any workaround available?

Well, this should get fixed in serio - it should handle busybox sh correctly.
I don't have time to work on this much this week, though.  I don't have any
workaround aside from using a supported shell.

 -- Tim