[Fuego] Status of LTP parser - populating run.json

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Aug 9 04:11:37 UTC 2017

Daniel,

I've been doing some testing with LTP and the new parser. I'm only seeing one result show up
in the run.json file.  This is due to a bug in the process_data routine.  When I made it backwards
compatible with the other functional tests, I broke it for LTP.

I think it would be better to move to the LTP parser.py program calling plib.process(), rather than
process_data.  Currently, only old-style functional tests call that routine, with a  single value
provided by generic-parser.py, and old-style benchmark tests, with values that can be made
into measurements.

I changed where the results are saved.  They were being pulled from the board into the
build directory, which seems not right.  I changed fuego_test.sh to fetch them into the
log_directory, and process them there.

I also added the "quickhit" test, which does a small set of syscalls.  This was an existing
test scenario in LTP, that is useful for doing a quick test.  However, I had to change
the code which prunes the syscall test programs from the deploy directory.  There were
other LTP tests, such as ltplite, and stress, that also referenced syscalls binaries.
The code to remove the syscalls needed to recognize these tests and not do the pruning
for them also.

This is in the last few commits to my 'next' branch, if you want to take a look.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Sorry for breaking the LTP parser, but I hope to
have it fixed by tomorrow.
 -- Tim