[Fuego] Status update for Fuego

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Aug 21 02:41:42 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the status update. I just checked gen-report and looks good for now.

I'm back into town, although I will be quite busy this and next month.

About plotting, we had 2 types of plotting:
  - the plot.png generated, mostly for benchmark tests, with matplotlib.
  - the interactive plots made with the flot javascript library

My plan is to move the matplotlib plots to the ftc gen-report command.
I need to think about how to integrate that with the current interface.

About the interactive plots, I have disabled them in favor of the HTML reports.
# The plotting code is still there in mod.js but temporarily disabled.

One of the reasons I left it disabled was that despite for simple tests the interactive plots where
fine, tests with many test_cases and measures required at least as many interactive
plots and that caused a rather high overhead on my browser.
Do you want the interactive plots back in addition to the HTML tables output?