[Fuego] Status update for Fuego

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Aug 28 06:21:38 UTC 2017

With LTP output fixed, the HTML tables are now taking a really long time to render
in the Jenkins interface.  Ultimately, I'd like there to be a default view of either
table or plot, that is selected by a configuration item in the test directory.  This could
be customized by the user, if they want to see different data, or change the format.

We'll have to make some modification to the system before the 1.2 release.  LTP
is unusably slow in the current configuration.  So maybe at least we need
to specify a subset of items to view, or just show an aggregate count, with a list
of up to 10 items that failed, or something, in the HTML table.  I don't know what the
solution is yet.  I worked on LTP criteria handling last Friday and Saturday, and didn't
get as far with other stuff as I had hoped.

I'll let you know what I think when I work on it a bit more this week.
 -- Tim