[Fuego] [LTSI-dev] LTSI-4.9 RC1 is out for testing!

Yoshihiro Shimoda yoshihiro.shimoda.uh at renesas.com
Wed Aug 30 09:36:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

< snip >
> > > And, I wrote the result in the end of this email as csv format.
> > >
> > > Also, our team found some issues (the board cannot resume well) and the
> > > following patches can resolve it.
> > > Would you do cherry-pick them?
> > > Or, should I send the patches like general Linux development role? :)
>
> My preference is to have the patches in a repository that I can cherry-pick from,
> but also have them posted to the Fuego list so that we can discuss individual
> patch elements on the mailing list.  Since I'm not integrating the patches
> from the mailing list, they don't have to be as strictly formatted as they
> would otherwise need to be.  However, I assume you can just use something
> like git send-email to send to the list.   The standard Linux rules for
> posting patches apply: please send messages in plain text, with the patch
> inline in the message body (and not as an attachment).

Thank you for the reply. I got it.

Hi Simon-san,

Would you submit the following patches to LTSI ML like r-car thermal?

5095cb8 usb: of: add functions to bind a companion controller
d4d7512 usb: host: ehci-platform: fix usb 1.1 device is not connected in system resume
42a58c9 usb: host: ehci-platform: set hcd->phy to avoid phy_get() in usb_add_hcd()
d3d6ef1 usb: host: ohci-platform: set hcd->phy to avoid phy_get() in usb_add_hcd()

and

c567fb3 clk: cs2000: add Suspend/Resume feature

Best regards,
Yoshihro Shimoda