[Fuego] RFC: Fuego's version up and other changes

Ibe.Kengo at bx.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp Ibe.Kengo at bx.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp
Thu Jan 12 08:15:52 UTC 2017

Hi, Daniel-san

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have more a few question.

> Humm You should not need to change any permissions.
OK.
I removed the Fuego and the Fuego-core,
after that, I redownloaded the Fuego and the Fuego-core and rebuilded
and start Docker.
I can see following permissions of directories. Is it correct?
==
melco at debian8:~/$ ./fuego/fuego-host-scripts/docker-start-container.sh
Starting Fuego container (fuego-container)
[ ok ] Starting Jenkins Continuous Integration Server: jenkins.

root at debian8:/# ls -al
total 84
drwxr-xr-x  65 root    root    4096 Jan 12 07:26 .
drwxr-xr-x  65 root    root    4096 Jan 12 07:26 ..
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root    root       0 Jan 12 07:26 .dockerenv
drwxr-xr-x   2 root    root    4096 Jan 12 00:53 bin
drwxr-xr-x   2 root    root    4096 Sep 12 04:09 boot
drwxr-xr-x   5 root    root     380 Jan 12 07:26 dev
drwxr-xr-x  96 root    root    4096 Jan 12 07:26 etc
drwxr-xr-x   4 jenkins jenkins 4096 Jan 12 07:07 fuego-core
drwxr-xr-x   5 jenkins jenkins 4096 Jan 12 07:03 fuego-ro
drwxr-xr-x   2 root    root    4096 Jan 12 07:26 fuego-rw
drwxr-xr-x   2 root    root    4096 Sep 12 04:09 home
~

melco at debian8:~/$ ls -al fuego
合計 68
drwxr-xr-x 8 melco melco 4096  1月 12 16:26 .
drwxr-xr-x 4 melco melco 4096  1月 12 16:02 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 melco melco   42  1月 12 16:03 .dockerignore
drwxr-xr-x 8 melco melco 4096  1月 12 16:03 .git
-rw-r--r-- 1 melco melco    9  1月 12 16:03 .gitignore
-rw-r--r-- 1 melco melco 1482  1月 12 16:03 CHANGELOG
-rw-r--r-- 1 melco melco 4810  1月 12 16:03 Dockerfile
-rw-r--r-- 1 melco melco 1492  1月 12 16:03 LICENSE
-rw-r--r-- 1 melco melco 3414  1月 12 16:03 README
-rw-r--r-- 1 melco melco   85  1月 12 16:03 VERSION
drwxr-xr-x 3 melco melco 4096  1月 12 16:03 docs
drwxr-xr-x 3 melco melco 4096  1月 12 16:03 frontend-install
drwxr-xr-x 2 melco melco 4096  1月 12 16:03 fuego-host-scripts
drwxr-xr-x 5 melco melco 4096  1月 12 16:03 fuego-ro
drwxr-xr-x 2 root  root  4096  1月 12 16:26 fuego-rw
-rwxr-xr-x 1 melco melco   48  1月 12 16:03 install.sh

==
“melco” user is only user on host PC which is Debian8.
I’m concerned about fuego-rw permissions and owner.

> The script is supposed to use your user's uid/gid for the jenkins
daemon.
Do you mean that I need to make “Jenkins” user on host PC?
Or
Can I use “melco” user inside Docker?

> However, I have only tested it on my pc which has a single user.
> Do you have more than one user?
I have one user. I'v not made "jenkins" user on host PC.

I’ll check other point following your advice.
Thank you so much.
Kengo