[Fuego] Meeting or BOF at ELC?

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Jan 24 18:26:42 UTC 2017

Hey Fuego enthusiasts...

I'm thinking of putting together a dedicated session to discuss Fuego status and roadmap
at ELC.  I'd like to get an idea who is involved in Fuego and coming to ELC.  It's in Portland
on February 21-23.  If you're coming to ELC and might potentially be interested in such
a meeting, please let me know.  Responding is not a commitment to attend such a meeting
(since it's not scheduled yet, you don't know what it would conflict with).  But letting me
know how many are potentially interested would help me plan the meeting.

You can respond on-list or privately to Tim.Bird @ sony.com.