[Fuego] Issues with Fuego 1.2 and the Renesas R-car board

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Jul 17 05:10:22 UTC 2017

Khiem,

I've set up a Renesas R-Car Starter Kit Pro board in my lab, but I'm having problems with it.
Specifically, the toolchain I'm using isn't getting recognized correctly by the configure scripts
of some of the tests.

Can you tell me about your setup for this board?  If you could tell me about the toolchain
you are using, and the values for ARCH, CROSS_COMPILE, and HOST.

If you have a working board file and <platform>-tools.sh file that you could share, that would
be great.

Thanks,
 -- Tim