[Fuego] Issues with Fuego 1.2 and the Renesas R-car board

Khiem Nguyen khiem.nguyen.xt at renesas.com
Mon Jul 17 07:23:43 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your email.

> I've set up a Renesas R-Car Starter Kit Pro board in my lab, but I'm having
> problems with it.
> Specifically, the toolchain I'm using isn't getting recognized correctly by the
> configure scripts of some of the tests.

If possible, please tell me about your toolchain.

> Can you tell me about your setup for this board?  If you could tell me about the
> toolchain you are using, and the values for ARCH, CROSS_COMPILE, and HOST.

The toolchain (SDK) is generated from Yocto build. Full instruction is available in elinux.org [1]
[1 ] http://elinux.org/R-Car/Boards/Yocto-Gen3

For my environment,
ARCH:  arm64
CROSS_COMPILE: aarch64-poky-linux-
HOST: (it does not set)

> If you have a working board file and <platform>-tools.sh file that you could share,
> that would be great.

Let me check how to share the files with you.

Best regards,
KHIEM Nguyen