[Fuego] unified output format work (as of July 14)

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Tue Jul 18 05:00:22 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Arbitrary nesting is indeed difficult, I had to make most functions recursive.
One alternative is to fusion the names of nested test sets. This would
help a lot simplifying the code.

For example:
    test_sets: [
	{ "name": "LTP.syscalls",
                   "test_cases": [kill01, ...]
                },
                {"name": "LTP.RT.stress",
                  "test_cases": [rt_stress01, rt_stress02, ...]
                }
   ]

If you agree, I can rewrite the code with the assumption that there is only 1 level
of test sets.

Thanks,
Daniel