[Fuego] UOF - more thoughts after the call

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Jul 31 23:48:35 UTC 2017

That sounds good.  Another idea (not to implement now) is to add
the criteria reference in the spec file.  That would work for alternate
criteria stored with the test itself.  But this is getting too complicated.
Let's add support for what you've outlined first, and shake the issues
out of that implementation first.
 -- Tim