[Fuego] Please review/pull the lava-trigger patches from my branch

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Sat Jun 3 02:38:49 UTC 2017

We discussed this at ALS, but just to follow up on list:
 - I did see the pull requests.  Thanks very much!  I look forward to reviewing them.
 - I'm on vacation next week, so I won't get to this until later this month
 - you told me at ALS you already have some additional changes, so holding
off on review was OK.

Please do re-submit these commits, and I'll take a look at them when I'm
back in the office.

Thanks again!