[Fuego] Error while running a test on target connected to serial interface

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 04:13:50 UTC 2017

Update:

I downloaded serlogin from https://GitHub.com/tbird20d/
and copied it to the /usr/local/bin folder inside the container.

But now I get 'could not open port ttyUSB0: [Error2]  No such file or
directory:'ttyUSB0' even though it was available (I manually checked it)

At the prompt inside container I tried 'serlogin -d /dev/ttyUSB0 root' but
got 'warning: could not verify shell status' error. I manually checked on
the board via minicom, the shell was pointing to 'bash' shell.

Regards,
Dhinakar