[Fuego] Ffsb test invalid configuration 'aarch64-linux-gnu' : machine not recognized

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:41:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

I get the 'invalid configuration 'aarch64-linux-gnu' : machine not
recognized
configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub aarch64-linux-gnu failed' error
during the build stage.

For test which use simple build (e.g. himeno) statements like the one
below, I have no issues.
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -c -03 -DSMALL himenoBMT.c

Also cannot find -lm, cannot find -lc errors I get in tests like Dhrystone.

Please let me know where to troubleshoot to fix these kinds of errors.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhinakar