[Fuego] Update on recent activity

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Jun 22 23:44:08 UTC 2017

This sounds great.  For the short term (next day or two), I'm working on
getting LTSI testing set up in my personal Fuego "lab".  I just got a Minnowboard
turbot from Intel, and installed it today. (Due to what appears to be flakey
microSD cards, it took me 4 attempts to get Ubuntu installed on it - Ugh.)
Renesas is sending me an R-Car board as well.

I'll be happy to look at the uniform output stuff when it's ready.