[Fuego] Bonnie++ test build error

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Jun 23 00:02:47 UTC 2017

This usually means that the value for GXX is not set properly by your
${PLATFORM}-tools.sh script.

The default aarch64-tools.sh script just uses the PREFIX and calls export_tools
(located in /fuego-ro/toolchains/tools.sh) to set up the environment variables.

What is the name of the PLATFORM you are using for the board?
Can you provide a copy of your ${PLATFORM}-tools.sh script?
Does is export GXX with a value appropriate for the linaro toolchain?

Thanks,
 -- Tim