[Fuego] Dbench test build error

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Jun 23 00:13:22 UTC 2017

This also looks like a toolchain configuration problem.  The compiler could
be failing for a number of reasons, including a mismatch of shared libraries
with the version of the compiler you are using.

Sometimes on these, you have to dig into the configure script to try to
determine exactly what it is trying to compile. See if there's a config.log
Try googling the errors in the config.log related to this message.
Sometimes the configure script is using the wrong compiler, and you need
to change the prefix, or symlink something differently, to make sure the
right compiler is invoked.

 -- Tim