[Fuego] Bonnie++ test build error

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 19:15:07 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

I wanted to use linaro tool chain for arm aarch64 platform.
But for now I changed to the default aarch64-tools.sh script.
I ran the install script inside the container and the toolchain got
installed.
As you mentioned it calls the export_tools to setup the environment
variables.
Do I need to setup/export any other values or is that enough?
Please let me know.

Regards,
Dhinakar