[Fuego] fuego install error on Ubuntu14.04, please help me

sunxiyong sunxiyong at cn.nttd-mse.com
Mon Jun 26 08:28:38 UTC 2017

Dear,

I am new to fuego. I want to install fuego on Ubuntu14.04 and I do it with the quick start guide.
Website:
   http://bird.org/fuego/Fuego_Quickstart_Guide

I did the following commands:
Sudo apt-get install git
Sudo apt-get install docker.io  (I got an error and then I do [curl -k -sSl https://get.docker.com | sudo sh], and now
docker version is 17.05.0-ce)

Git clone https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego.git
Git clone https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego-core.git
Cd fuego; ./install.sh

Then I got the error below:
autoconf:Depends:perl(> 5.005)but is not going to be installed.
git:Depends: liberror-perl but is not going to be installed E:Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I edited the Dockerfile and add perl to it.
Then I do ./install.sh again, and got the error bellow:
 Perl:Depends:perl-base(=5.20.2-3+deb8u6) but 5.20.2-3+deb8u7 is to be installed
    Recommends: rename but it is not going to be installed E:Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I can't get any answer from internet. Do you have any suggest for me?
Thanks a lot.

Another question is troubling me. Is fuego always works with debian?
I read the Dockerfile, and see that it want to build a debian image.
In a Ubuntu host, is that right? I am not sure that I should build a debian image or a ubuntu image.
Dockerfile:
FROM debian:Jessie
MAINTAINER tim.bird at am.sony.com

Best regards for you.

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This e-mail and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and its attachments. Any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of this transmission is prohibited.

Thank you for your cooperation.