[Fuego] JSON schema and examples for Fuego's run.json format

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Jun 30 00:30:46 UTC 2017

Well, digging into this more, I found out that my gripe about Jenkins
doing everything in UTC is actually an issue with Docker.  Apparently
there are some hoops you have to jump through to get Docker to
use the timezone of the host inside the container.  That would explain
why all my Jenkins timestamps have been wrong (annoyingly so).

I'll try to figure out a solution for this, and let people know.
Also, I've put in an issue for changing the timestamp field to
something that is RFC3339-compliant.  After looking at the issues,
however, there may be slight deviations from RFC3339, due to
issues in producing and parsing timezone data with standard
POSIX routines (strftime, and strptime).

See http://bird.org/fuego/Issue_0047 for details.

 -- Tim