[Fuego] Fuego doesnt work with Ubuntu 16 image

Vivek Padmanabhan vivek.padmanabhan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:22:21 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Thank you for quick reply.
Hope I can contact you through my sony mail id  regarding fuego for any
further clarification.

>>Just to clarify - you want to run Fuego with Ubuntu 16 (.04 or .10) in
the docker
container?  (not the host, right?) .

Yes i want to use ubuntu 16.04 inside the docker container.

>> I presume you are modifying the Dockerfile
to change from a Debian installation to an Ubuntu installation

Yes we modified the docker file from Debian installation to Ubuntu
installation.

>>Is there some reason this is desirable?  Do you have another package or
software
you need in the container, that is only available on Ubuntu?

I had a special requirement of running  my cross tool chain in ubuntu16.04,
so we tried this method.

Regards
Vivek.P

--