[Fuego] Fuego doesnt work with Ubuntu 16 image

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Mar 2 22:10:55 UTC 2017

OK - that's interesting.  Can you share what tool chain this is? (It's
OK if you can't - I'm just curious.)

There are no plans to update the version of
Jenkins in the "static" packaged version of Fuego.  I'll be working with
Daniel over the next few weeks to integrate our changes and produce
a version of Fuego that can run with the latest Jenkins.  However, this
won't be available for a while.

If you've successfully gotten it working by downgrading the openjdk
version inside the container, I would say this is about as good as you can
get with the current system.  Aside from this being an obnoxious extra
step, are you seeing any problems with Fuego in this configuration?

As an aside, I'm a bit surprised that openjdk-8 doesn't support Jenkins 1.509.2
When you initially switched to Ubuntu, what problems did you encounter?
Did Jenkins just fall over during or after the install?

To directly answer your question:
> 	> Is there a work arround, so as to make jenkins_1.609.2_all.deb to
> work with
> 	> openjdk-8-jre openjdk-8-jdk?
Not that I'm aware of.  I might be able to do some research here, but
I'd need to try to reproduce your problem and see what the issue is.

I'd like to get your Dockerfile for creating the container for Ubuntu.
That might be useful in the future.  If you could send it to me that would be
great.

Sorry I don't have a better answer.
 -- Tim