[Fuego] ssh permission denied issue

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:10:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to configure poky target in Jenkins.
Installation is successful (inside docker) but when trying to add target in
the Jenkins UI, I get the following error.

Permission denied, please try again
Permission denied (publickey,password).
+ abort_job 'Error while ROOTFS_LOGREAD command execution on target'

when I tried to ssh to into docker via command like
ssh root at 192.168.0.1
It asks for
root at 192.168.0.1's password: (what password should I provide here?)

Is the above password is what we set in /userdata/conf/boards/***.board
file?
what should be values of SSH_PORT, LOGIN, FUEGO_HOME and PASSWORD in the
***.board file?

What should be contents of /etc/ssh/sshd_config inside the docker?
e.g. Port, PermitEmptyPasswords, PasswordAuthentication, PermitRootLogin
values?

(I logged into docker bash via sudo docker exec -I -t <container_id> bash
command)

Please help me to fix this issue.

Regards,
Dhinakar